Cylinder Head Reconditioning
- Complete Valve Seat and Guide Work for Early and Late model small diameter stem and head valves using Serdi and K Line systems. All tolerances verified by vacuum testing.
- Pressure Testing using a submersible Axe Tester with a 360° view.
- Surfacing done to O.E. specifications. Head Gaskets are application specific to finish and need to be within specs.
- Straightening to restore cam alignment and minimize surfacing requirements.
- Special Tooling and Training to recondition Diesel Heads with Pre Cups and Injector Tubes.
- Crack Repair using the Lock N Stitch System, Tig Welding and Cast Spray Powder Welding.
- Tear Down and Final Assembly using a Serdi Assembly Machine. This machine eliminates possible damage to delicate valve stem, guide and seal areas that hand tools may produce.
- Late Model Engines have light block castings that require specific tolerances and finishes. We have the Equipment, Tooling and Expertise to perform all block reconditioning to O.E. specifications in house
- Complete Crankshaft Service Grinding, Welding, Straightening, Polishing and Wet Magnafluxing.
- Engine Balancing
Complete Engine Reconditioning
- We specialize in reconditioning Early to Late model Domestic and Foreign, Industrial Gasoline, Light Diesel and Air Cooled Engines.
General Automotive Machine Work
- Brake Drum and Rotor Refinishing, Flywheel Surfacing, Bearing Press Work, King Bolt Rebuilding, Bushing Press Work, Manifold Surfacing, Parts Cleaning and Bead Blasting, Power Steering Pulleys R/R